We can take you on the journey through our 5 step process for creating your direct sales omni-channel business.
What We Do
- Before starting any engagement, we believe it is important to get under the skin of what an organisation is trying to achieve. We establish where they are today, and what the desired outcome is – the vision, the objective and the high-level business case.
- We must also understand both the organisation and its capability.
- Working in partnership with you, we will quickly scope out your current and desired future state.
- We use our experience and expertise in creating omni-channel propositions, including the migration to an agency style model and ecommerce.
- We will partner with you to capitalise on your knowledge of the industry, organisational capability and strategic objectives.
What You Get
- A clear vision and objective of what your omni-channel proposition could look like.
- A high-level business case supported by a realistic and achievable plan.
- Whatever support you need from Atonic4, we will always complete this step. We work quickly and efficiently, but the size of this step will be dependent on your objective, your organisation’s size and complexity and, of course, your diary.
What We've Done
Read More »
Working in conjunction with their customer service centre agency resource partner, Volkswagen Group UK embarked on an initiative to ‘digitise’ the customer service centre.